Tuesday 26 June 2012

Benefit They're Real! Mascara Review


Hey Blogeroonies!

I am reviewing this mascara because it is without doubt one of the best I've used! I got this last Christmas and was immediately hooked on it. It promises more length, curl, volume and lift. I didn't read any reviews about it as it was so new but at £18.50 I was a bit worried it wouldn't live up to its claims!

The sales girl on the Benefit counter advised me the best way to apply this mascara was to hold is horizontally and sort of wiggle it from side to side as you brush it through your lashes. I'd not heard of this technique before but it seemed to work well. I had to add a couple of coats to get the look I wanted. I do find this gives my lashes more length (good) but not as much volume as I'd like (not so good!). I have re-purchased this and will probably buy it again as I'm yet to find a better mascara.




I'd say this is a 100% clump free mascara that stays put all day and doesn't flake off leaving bits all over your face!

Nice long brush that catches every lash!


What's your favourite mascara? Has anyone tried the L'oreal Beauty Tubes - are they any good?? xx

4 comments:

  1. I've been waiting for a review on this mascara so thank you :) I use Estée Lauder double wear which is only a quid more expensive than this, or the EL two tone which is great too. I might switch to this though if it's that good!

    Helen xxx

    beautifullysuperfluous.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fantastic Helen - the pictures in the adverts aren't filmed with lash inserts so its a good sign the product does what it says! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know that... Ooh that changes everything. Right. To the Benefit counter I go (on pay day heehee)!

      Delete
  3. Haha! Reading beauty blogs are bad for your bank balance but its so worth it with this mascara. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...