Friday 22 June 2012

Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Gradual Tanning Moisturizer

Hi Guys!

Since deciding to do a beauty blog i've been desperate to review the Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Gradual Tanning Moisturiser as i'm such a fan of it!


I purchased this from Boots for £5.35 and it comes in a 250ml bottle. Having tried every fake tan under the sun (excuse the pun!) I decided to go with something more reasonably priced and something I could control the colour of! I've spent lots of money in the past on Xen-Tan, Fake Bake and various others that are good but either streak or cost a lot to repalce on a regular basis.

Admittedly this does have a strong Cocoa Butter smell but its not offensive. It does give you a slight biscuity smell until you wash it off once the tan has developed. I'm naturally quite pale and my little milk bottle legs were in dire need of some colour so I put this on a few nights ago before going to bed. Its a white lotion so you don't have much of a colour guide so I made sure I worked it in well. I found it dried fairly quickly and wasn't greasy at all.


8 hours later after some badly needed beauty sleep I awoke to find a nice warmer shade on my milky skin! I was really impressed with the results after just one application. The really good thing about this is that you can build this up as quickly or as slowly as you like. It didn't come out as a tango tan, it was just a nice warm brown.

 Also it doesn't fade in horrible patches and my skin feels really moisturised. I made a real beauty error by not washing my hands straight after and I was left with orangey palms and inbetween my fingers which I ALWAYS forget about! So annoying but it was pretty easy to exfoliate off so it wasn't a drama.

I'm planning on using this for the rest of the summer and to top up my newly acquired tan from my hols in Spain! Bargain price, easy to use and streak free - Happy Days! :)

Thanks for reading...more beauty reviews to come very soon.... xxx

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...