Monday 25 June 2012

L'oreal Glam Shine Miss Candy Lip Gloss Review

I'm an absolute sucker for anything pretty or glittery so when I saw these advertised on TV I knew it would only be a matter of time before I succumbed to these gorgeous glosses!

L'oreal has created 6 new "Miss Candy" glosses in the Glam Shine range. They have a swirl of two colours blended together and a cute heart shaped applicator. They are selling for £7.69 but at the moment Boots are doing buy one get one half price and Superdrug are doing 3 for the price of 2.

As I already have a huge amount of lip glosses I went for the offer Boots have on and bought Nude Bonbon (711) and Bubble Pink (701).

I love the Glam shine range and usually go for something with a sparkle but these were both matte and very different. The Nude Bonbon is very sheer nude colour which is perfect for a day time look and the Bubble pink is gorgeous and adds a nice subtle colour for the day time also. I wouldn't wear either at night as for me they colour isn't full on enough. The other colours they do were a bit too sparkly for me.

Nude Bonbon (Left) Bubble Pink (Right)

I'm definitely going to use these glosses a lot but not sure if I'd re-purchase as they're quite expensive at £7.69 for 6ml! One great thing about these are that they aren't sticky like some lip glosses, so at least your hair won't be plastered across your lips every time the wind blows!

Hope you enjoyed this review. What's your favourite brand of lip gloss?

5 comments:

  1. This is a great review! I like the look of the nude one. Don't the swirls in the gloss look so pretty? So girly! I love MAC lipgloss personally - expensive but worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these on tv this weekend and they do look nice :) do u have any swatch photos at all? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a MAC lipgloss - shocking I know :)

    I'll do an update swatch photo - they were quite translucent in the photo so didn't do the colours justice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in doubt with the intensity o colors these lip glosses gave, they almost look bare to me when applied.
    cosmetics online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too but I think they're for a more subtle look. Although the bubble pink one gave a good enough colour!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...