Tuesday 4 September 2012

No7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask

 
 
I've had this gorgeous little mask for a while now but I've only just rediscovered it lurking in one of my many drawers that are crammed with lots of beauty goodies.
 
I don't use many of No7's products apart from their facial tanner and nail polishes but this caught my eye as it looks so creamy and nourishing. It's only £12.50 for 100ml from Boots and you don't need very much at all so it lasts a long time (especially if you forget you have it!) It's designed for dry/very dry skin which I don't have but I use it for when my skin needs a little pick me up or like today when my skin is tired from a night out on the town!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In the picture above the cream looks very runny but it's not usually quite so watery, I think it's like this in this photo because I've not used it in a while and it has been laying down in the drawer rather than sat upright. It still works the same and after 10 minutes my skin was left feeling nourished, moisturised and soft. I don't find this product breaks me out in spots or clogs my pores, something I find a lot of nourishing products do to my combination skin.
 
This is a real treat for the skin and could be used a couple of times a week for those of you with dry skin.
Well done No7 on creating a beautiful product!
 
What are your favourite No7 products?
 
xxx
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Because of how much I love your blog! I decided to nominate you for The Sunshine Awards, to follow the blog, have a look at the post on my blog: http://mariamdagher96.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-sunshine-awards.html
    Mariam xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive wanted to try this for ages because its so pretty but not bothered as its for dry skin but if its a good pick me up i might have to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great as a little perk up for your skin! Get it when Boots are doing a 3 for 2 offer or giving away those vouchers! x

      Delete
  3. I like the look of this mask... I will definitely pick it up with the next no7 5off voucher... great review!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex they're doing the 3 for 2 and the £5 off vouchers at the moment - I picked up another blusher from there today on the offer! x

      Delete
  4. Looks lovely, I've got the radiance boosting cleanser and it gives my skin that same proper pick me up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to try more of No7's range so might give the radiance boosting ones a go :)
      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...